How do I make things alright between me and this guy?

I met a guy who was really cute and we kissed after a few dates. I wanted to take it slow. I had told him before hand that my beliefs about sex were very conservative and I don't believe in pre marital sex (not for religious reasons it's just how I was raised) He hadn't said much about it then. Now he is telling me that I am childish for believing that and I need to grow up. We got into a fight due to that. I explained to him that I won't budge and will stand my ground so he keeps telling me that I should grow up and it's high time. Its disturbing me and messing with my emotions. I told him that we weren't compatible and we should part and he is mad at me. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You were correct. You are not compatible, and should part. If you want to fix the relationship, have sex with him or at least a non penetrative sexual act. I personally think you should let him go, because you will have to compromise sexually to keep him.

0|0
    0|0
    • And kudos to you for standing up for what's right!

• Show All
    • Okay thank you :)

• I should say I would accept her, but I think she's holding back because she feels worried about rejection like you do

Most Helpful Girl

• I would leave him, your ideas on how a relationship should be should always be respected. The reason it’s such a conflict is because you all don’t share the same core values

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• First of all, you do what you want, dont get bullied into something that you dont want to do.

second, he is an ass, you told him what can and what can't go, he didn't object or talked about it when you did, and now he is calling you childish?

Seems to me he is not worth the time, if he is not respecting you and your beliefs then why should you care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like you've already answered your own question.

You two aren't compatible. Your best bet would be too stop speaking to him.

He can't expect you to have sex if you dont want to and you can't expect him to hold out till marriage.

0|2
    0|0
  • Move on cause you don't need a man who is unwilling to respect your beliefs. He is trying to change you in my opinion and if you feel this strongly about it then you don't need him and should find someone who will respect your beliefs. Don't look back keep moving forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let him pressure you into giving in on your beliefs. If he was truly serious, he'd understand. Personally I think he just wants to take your virginity, then dump you off for the next virgin.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should look for someone else as you too clearly have 2 views on sex that are clashing and can't work together

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex is never a good option in a relationship. If he truly loves you then he never will ask you about sex. Go ahead give yourself and him a chance and the rest is up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just only for sex ok he is not serious with u it's crystal clear go for a good one

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex or reject him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If a boy just want sex from me i would think he's not the right boy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do what feels right for you. And it sounds like you are listening to yourself. 👍

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes