How do I make things alright between me and this guy?

I met a guy who was really cute and we kissed after a few dates. I wanted to take it slow. I had told him before hand that my beliefs about sex were very conservative and I don't believe in pre marital sex (not for religious reasons it's just how I was raised) He hadn't said much about it then. Now he is telling me that I am childish for believing that and I need to grow up. We got into a fight due to that. I explained to him that I won't budge and will stand my ground so he keeps telling me that I should grow up and it's high time. Its disturbing me and messing with my emotions. I told him that we weren't compatible and we should part and he is mad at me. What should I do?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• You were correct. You are not compatible, and should part. If you want to fix the relationship, have sex with him or at least a non penetrative sexual act. I personally think you should let him go, because you will have to compromise sexually to keep him.

• And kudos to you for standing up for what's right!

• Okay thank you :)

• I should say I would accept her, but I think she's holding back because she feels worried about rejection like you do

Most Helpful Girl

• I would leave him, your ideas on how a relationship should be should always be respected. The reason it’s such a conflict is because you all don’t share the same core values