I am scared I won't ever find a guy due to this?

I am a 19 year old girl. I try to be good to people as much as I can and am pretty good looking too (not to be immodest). I am not religious but have a belief that prevents me from having pre marital sex. My one friend told me that I will never find a guy if I don't have sex before marriage. Its just how I was bought up. Is it possible to date with this belief and actually find a nice guy?

533

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you can find a guy, sure some may not be interested but then they where probably not interested in a long term relationship. That said with that mind set if you intend on putting off marriage until your almost 30 then yes, most men are not going to wait the better part of a decade to be intimate, however if you are willing to marry when you think the person is right for you (which should be two years tops) then yes you will find some one who respects that decisions. Now many are probably going to be religious, though that shouldn't be a huge issue as long as both of you are respectful about it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep that belief, never give it up!!! It means, you are not cheap, you are precious!!! Your hubby will you value you greatly if you keep your treasure for him!!! Don't believe anybody else, those just want to use you and throw you away! You will find the only one. I was 20 when I met my husband... I gave my virginity to him. He values it greatly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Are you religious

• I wasn't when I met my husband... well I was always interested in God but my parents didn't raise me religious or anything. It just happened that I did not lose my virginity that I am grateful now. I become Christ follower when I met my husband, who is religious.

• Thanks for the advice