How to date when you feel like you've tried "everything"?

So the last time I was on a date was early October, and the last time i was even somewhat invovled with a guy was early August.

I try to socialize as much as possible, i got to parties and i go out drinking etc. Im on 3 dating apps with no luck at all, and even when i socilalize i rarely meet anyone interesting.

I dont even know what to do to increase my chances of getting even one date at this point. So anyone with any advice at all?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything you do that involves other people is a chance to find someone. Travelling, expanding upon a hobby, going to events for things you enjoy, entering competitions, gym etc. Do things you enjoy that include other people and see where it leads. Feel free to continue using dating apps / websites, can't hurt your chances. Ultimately, try to have fun.

Most Helpful Girl