How to date when you feel like you've tried "everything"?

So the last time I was on a date was early October, and the last time i was even somewhat invovled with a guy was early August.

I try to socialize as much as possible, i got to parties and i go out drinking etc. Im on 3 dating apps with no luck at all, and even when i socilalize i rarely meet anyone interesting.

I dont even know what to do to increase my chances of getting even one date at this point. So anyone with any advice at all?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything you do that involves other people is a chance to find someone. Travelling, expanding upon a hobby, going to events for things you enjoy, entering competitions, gym etc. Do things you enjoy that include other people and see where it leads. Feel free to continue using dating apps / websites, can't hurt your chances. Ultimately, try to have fun.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Join clubs with the same hobbies, join a class, do charity work anything that seems interesting. It beats dating apps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep searching. The greatest treasures are buried very deep. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't try by yourself. Be the other to try on you. Show attitude to others so that they think yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • I can relate buh I think we r searching to far we losing sight of whats close to our hearts so relax and believe being who u are love will find u

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you looking for?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes