Are all women golddiggers?

I am shocked by what women may do for a rich guy, are you all like this? Isn't there anyone out there who believes that partnership doesn't have financial standards?

189

Most Helpful Girl

• I do think that most women want to be taken care of by a man to some extent. I have never cared about the finances of any of the men I’ve dated or pursued. In fact- I’ve always been the girlfriend cheering him on and helping him do better financially. What I have realized though is that balance ends up being the most important. I had one boyfriend who was broke when we started dating and after a lot of support and encouragement from me he ended up owning his own company and then gave me no attention so I had to leave him. After him I had a boyfriend who gave me all the attention in the world because he had all the time in the world since he had gotten laid off. I broke my back for us to stay afloat and it totally broke me. All in all, I guess it has to do with ones upbringing and past experiences really.

• Well I'm against this life where the woman has to take care of the income and the man is just laying his ass, I believe that partners share everything and so if your man is lazy you have every right to leave him and look for someone who can take care of you. Upbringing is contributing factor of course. But if you have a choice will you choose the rich just because he is rich?

• No- of course not. But then again, that’s just me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me try to answer this even though you're asking girls, for whatever reason.
    No, of course not. Everybody's a little focused on money in one way or another of course. But i can imagine you're meeting the wrong girls in the wrong places.
    Uit there is, of course, also a little standard in which girls tend to "fall" for guys who give them a sense of security. Money can do that. And having money is great. Of course it is. So in many guy's view, it is true. But i can tell you that although money is a very great tool, it is not needed to impress a girl.
    Think aboit the counter question: are all guys falling for hot women? In a way they are. And it's a cliche just as the golddigger profile is a cliche.

• I agree with the sense of security, but it is still foolish to think that money can provide it, I believe that guys don't really fall for hot women, they are actually after the social status that comes with dating a hot girl, who is more likely to be a golddigger too. So are you saying that we all tend to act foolishly just because of our insecurities?

• Then the society I'm living in must be totally insecure on both genders

• Thank you that was insightful