Guys, can you give me more advice on this?

While this guy whom I really liked and casually dated just made it official with this girl, and his friends congratulating him for finally finding “the one” im the girl in the corner not happy at all with this news. I have known him by a few weeks more than this girl... and I was always trying to play my cards right in hopes he will make it official with me.

Then all of a sudden, this girl comes along and he made it official with her. It makes me feel like I wasn’t good enough for him.

I’m not hurt but it’s definitely disappointing.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's life for you. There's going to be many times when you think you've found the right person. The right man will come along someday just don't get to caught up in searching for him. There's more to life than relationships. Things will happen when they are ready to happen.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the feeling. It happens. You’re either it or you’re not and if you’re not... there’s nothing you can do to change that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Nah, don't worry. He found someone who makes him happy and there are a lot of guys who would be happy with you. It simply can't work with everyone

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't have waited so long but seems best to just move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Then leave him naa there are many single boys around you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes