Once a cheat , always a cheat?

My partner and I split up last year as he wanted to be with someone he worked with. she told him everything he wanted to hear they worked together 6 days a week. we split up around Christmas. by March it was over she had taken all his money out of his account and got her boyfriend (who she had never left herself) to beat him up enough to put him in hospital. it was all a scam to get his money. anyway we have since got talking and have decided to try again. to be honest I was fine with it all in the beginning but I stupidly looked at his phone. he had kept all the messages and pictures from her which is bad enough but then I realized that due to the times of the messages they were infact together 3months before we split. I don't know what to do next. I feel like Im stuck we have such a lovely relationship now but I'm so afraid that it is only a matter of time before he will do it again x

15

Most Helpful Guy

• If he broke up with you to be with her, then you probably didn't mean as much to him as you thought.
    You decided to try again, and he of course obliged because that saves him having to go through the process again of finding a partner, since he has his gullible ex (you) waiting for him despite of what happened

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Ouch. that is my biggest fear. but I respect your response.

• You don't have respect it 😅
      You have much more experience in life than me, you know better 😊

• *you don't have to respect it

Most Helpful Girl

• don't be with him then

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE