Age gap issues?

Hey all so u just turned 20 like a month or 3 ago and there is a girl in my class who is 17 is it okay to ask her out I mean I never had a girlfriend or relationship before so am unsure if it's okay 😅

24

Most Helpful Girl

• You wouldn't be able to do anything until she is 18

• Well I guess it depends where you're from

• The Netherlands. Age of Consent is 16

Most Helpful Guy

• As gor age it's ok. Just remember what laws you country has about being sexually mature or you could get in a whole loy of trouble even of you don't have sex.

• Age of Consent is 16 here

• Then I'd say that the age gap (alone) is not a problem. Just remember that everyones personality matures rapidly until the approximate age of 25 . :)