Guys, Why do some guys just date a girl because of her looks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless we know each other and have some background history than looks "initially" is all we have to go on. Someone is appealing to us, we like their face, their smile, the way they carry themselves and laugh, their figure. It's is only after we meet, spend some time together, date some, learn about each other that the possibility of liking who they are can even be possible.

Are you suggesting you've met a lot of guys who pursued you because they found you attractive but then after getting to know you actually didn't like you or respect you but get tried to continue dating just for your looks?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Why do girls do the same?

Media presents a false image of 'Attractiveness'.

But I like what I like, either short or tall, skinny or chubby, skin colour don't matter either, I justbgo for what I like in genral.

1|1
    0|0
    • Chubby? No thanks bro, you can keep that. Media do not influence me not wanting a chubby chick-- sorry, but that's a bunch of crap.

• Well I don't judge beuaty just on looks alone, its personality as well and if I have a connection with them, regardless of what others think of them.

• many reasons... they may just genuinely love her look or they may see her as a trophy and a million different reasons in between so im sorry but its for the girl to decide if she thinks her guy is genuine

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just want to screw. Avoid them, theyre assholes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, depends on each guy.
    Everyone has different kinds of standards set fir their type of girl just like girls.
    Well, mostly because, they don't want to break the girl's heart even though they don't like her. And, it gives them feeling to date a girl that's too good for them on their opinion.
    For me, these things don't matter. If, I can't open up with her to say what I want and, I don't get my personal time, I'm not dating a girl regardless of how beautiful she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not some. Generally the most of us guys cause for us that's the first. Parameter for consideration but after than when it has been long term then theirs always a more. Consideration to character and insight..

0|0
    0|0
  • We are as humans generally first attracted to people based on looks, we then spend time with those people to see if there is anything deeper to the attraction, if there is no common ground on personality then it may become an opportunity to fuck a cute guy/girl for either of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It builds the basic attraction that can develop into more. If you only like her looks and nothing else, won't last long term.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, who doesn't like to be with an attractive person?

1|0
    0|0
  • We're visual beings. Also sometimes we don't really want a long term relationship just to have some fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because she's hot and we want a hottie. Pretty simple.

1|0
    0|0
    • And it's not ever ONLY because of her looks-- that's simply what we notice FIRST, but we also want to like her personality and spend time with her doing fun stuff.

• Because that's the first thing they see when they look at a girl plus could just want sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they're shallow, and want a trophy girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need more context because I don't see a reason to not date a good looking girl.
    If I don't find her good looking, then why would I date her?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they just see that before they know the girl. Without dating you can never know the personality of the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they r self-centered

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do we like pretty things?

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I know I have to be physically attracted to her before I would be willing to possibly go further.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because guys are very visual , for example I can tell a lot about a girl just by looking. I hate girls that are loud or cocky. But I can tellveru quickly by looking if I want I date. Fir example a girl at college has most amazing body , very beautiful but she acts in a way where she doesn't realise her beauty and is quite shy. Other girls may be good looking but are quite needy and it's a no no lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes