Guys, Why do some guys just date a girl because of her looks?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless we know each other and have some background history than looks "initially" is all we have to go on. Someone is appealing to us, we like their face, their smile, the way they carry themselves and laugh, their figure. It's is only after we meet, spend some time together, date some, learn about each other that the possibility of liking who they are can even be possible.

Are you suggesting you've met a lot of guys who pursued you because they found you attractive but then after getting to know you actually didn't like you or respect you but get tried to continue dating just for your looks?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE