Can anyone tell me how this is possible?

I am 23 and never had an actual girlfriend.

I am not the hottest guy in the world by any means, but I am not ugly either, at least I don't think so.

I am 5'6" in height. Penis size of about 6 inches erect. A little overweight, but by only 8-10 (varies) pounds above that of a normal BMI.

Yes, I do not get out too much, but I am highly active online and web apps like OKCupid. I meam damn, I even pay for a premium subscription. Still, all the women ignore me. Virtually all of them.

I got laid one time two years ago (lost my v card), but she wanted nothing to do with me after that.
  • Just bad luck
    Vote A
  • Normal
    Vote B
  • See poll
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I again see a problem with not mentioning anything about your personality, while that is the most important thing in dating. All those other things you mentioned are worth nothing, if you have a bad or incompatible personality.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 your penis size is irrelevant.
    2. Online dating is a total waste
    3. Go outside and actually meet/make friends with girls and learn how to communicate with them because that's not something you learn online.
    4. When you do meet a girl. Just be normal and have a NORMAL conversation and you'll see how much your luck will turn around.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Normal

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• appearance wise, there are a lot of small things that you could change to look better, for example if you have a beard that is a bit messy, maintain and trim it. That is a huge improvement most of the time.
    The problem with dating apps is that most of the time people have their first impression on the looks, and that is tricky business if you ask me.

But I would say don't worry too much about it. The right person will come along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the matter of personality and how much confidence you have in yourself. Looks just play a minor part...
    I can understand your position as I've been there too... A confidence boost changed it all for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Your profile says you are in Singapore. Is that correct?

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the hell cares about penis size?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes