Can anyone tell me how this is possible?

I am 23 and never had an actual girlfriend.

I am not the hottest guy in the world by any means, but I am not ugly either, at least I don't think so.

I am 5'6" in height. Penis size of about 6 inches erect. A little overweight, but by only 8-10 (varies) pounds above that of a normal BMI.

Yes, I do not get out too much, but I am highly active online and web apps like OKCupid. I meam damn, I even pay for a premium subscription. Still, all the women ignore me. Virtually all of them.

I got laid one time two years ago (lost my v card), but she wanted nothing to do with me after that.
  • Just bad luck
  • Normal
  • See poll
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I again see a problem with not mentioning anything about your personality, while that is the most important thing in dating. All those other things you mentioned are worth nothing, if you have a bad or incompatible personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 your penis size is irrelevant.
    2. Online dating is a total waste
    3. Go outside and actually meet/make friends with girls and learn how to communicate with them because that's not something you learn online.
    4. When you do meet a girl. Just be normal and have a NORMAL conversation and you'll see how much your luck will turn around.