Is this a date or not? Please explain?

Me and my crush from work are meeting up on Friday to get a bite to out then go bowling. She said, "Maybe we can hang out Friday night?" We've been texting for 2 weeks now. She also said, "this is exciting (smile emoji)". She also told me this “Hey that would be fun, fair warning I do suck at bowling! I think it would be a good idea if we could just get to know each other better like on a friend basis if you know what I mean?” I said a couple of days earlier that we should get together and do something sometime soon. Also, should I take a day off from texting her? We've been talking for 12 days in a row now. I am very new to dating.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If you take a break from talking to her, she'll think something went wrong or you're not that interested anymore... especially if you have consistently been talking everyday

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean for like a day at most.

• Date man, date!

0|0
    0|0
    • What makes you say that?

• The flirting

• Well I'm completely new to dating, so I can't tell if she is flirting or being nice?

What Guys Said 1

• What I would say, keep talking to her and go on the bowling night with her. Once the night is over and it went well (ie. Touching, giggling, etc) then make a move on her, a kiss or something. If you can't do that then say something like "This was the best date I've had so far." I'm not the best in the world at this either but this is what I would do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes