Hey guys what make u disappear in a relationship? ❣?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think what you are trying to say is "Hey guys, what makes you want to leave a relationship." The word "disappear" works too, but it sounds a bit unusual to native speakers. Please don't take this as rude, I'm trying to help you because it seems like English isn't your native language.

But to answer your question, it depends on the individual man himself. Personally, I usually leave relationships because I don't ever feel anything for the other person.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Relationship should be built on trust. It's not a emotion which can vary from time to time.
    If a person disappear in relationship it indicates trust on the partner is weakened. Mutual understanding is also essential factor in relationship since adjusting between each other opinions and determination are important to keep a relationship strong.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never disappeared in a relationship but for example if I lose interested because she is selfish not motivated enough not putting enough into the relationship and she thinks the world revolves around her

1|0
    0|0
  • Not being loyal , being horrible , making you feel uncomfortable way to much and not making you feel good about yourself

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never disappeared.. so I've no clue.. may be he's not interested or the girl keeps troubling him..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say cheating is the one that kills me the most and even though it hasn't always made me leave in the past i think it would now.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a girl constantly stays on my ass asking "what are u doing? Where are u going? Why are u going there? Who are u with?". Also a girl that lies, I hate dishonesty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating, not being treated well, if she has a dick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Toxic behaviour, dishonesty, unable to make decisions or act on what she says she will do. Just top many red flags tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a psychopath is a good reason for the guy to run away

1|0
    0|0
  • I think dishonesty and lack of communication!!! But what made you ask this question?

0|0
    0|0
    • I m asking cause wanna get some point why men disappear and pull away when everything is OK maybe they just loses interest

• Show All
    • Kind of if i can say hahaha

• Can I ask your Instagram account pls?

• Would be kind to elaborate a bit more?

1|0
    0|0
  • Alien abduction 👾

1|0
    0|0
  • Pushy and control freaks

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0