Reasons for someone to hate you?

My brother hates me for no reason... he used to bully my looks a lot growing up so i naturally was closed off towards him... he also tries to control my life by telling me how i should live and if i dont do that he shuts me out. He gives me these disgusting looks also and hates on me for no reason. Lately he blocked me on insta... for no reason.. i haven't spoken to him in two years... tend to keep it that way... but why hate on someone? this is me: Reasons for someone to hate you?

112

Most Helpful Guy

• It seems to me that it is based on his own security. He sees you as some kind of threat, or he did in the past. Either that or he resented you, perhaps for how your parents treated you compared to how they treated him. He seems to want to keep you down and be able to control you. He is far too invested in your life and your business.

Leave him to it. It's really not your problem. You can't please all of the people all of the time and that includes family. It is not your job to do so either.

• he s the only guy in the fam... we are 3 sisters... he already broke all of us apart

• he broke 3 of us sisters apart... my younger sister believes him... and cut me out of her life. he also turned her against me my mom and other sister

• Again, he sounds like he has issues. You are a grown up, you can't let such bullshit affect your life. Family is great if they are supportive but when they are toxic and cause stress you are better off just focusing on your own life.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably hates himself so hating on you makes him feel better.