This guy won’t leave me alone!!!😡?

I’ve told him countless times that I have a boyfriend. I’m trying to be nice but he just won’t stop flirting with me and asking me out... What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• See, this the the only point where I might suggest being more upfront and mean about it. Not a complete jerk or anything...

Or this might work: "Look, I mentioned I have a boyfriend several times. I've said No. many times." I've been kind to you, but no more."

Or the diplomatic way: A combination of avoiding him for a while, if possible. Unfriend on Facebook. Block on Facebook. Block his number if you have it. Go a different route. Ghost him. Tell your boyfriend (if you have one). Not to make him jealous, but so he knows how to handle it if this guy keeps sniffing around while he's nearby.

Personally, I've never been that persistent. I've tried to make sure I don't pester or become nasty to girls; I get nasty behavior from the first time I ask them out. I'm not for that, but I think there's a time and place for not being quite so nice.

Also, let friends know, and let any guy friends know about what's going on. Not necessarily to get any confrontation (though that's an option) between them, but to swoop in if you needed some help.

One thing I did was kind of watch out for "girl friends." If some guy was making them uncomfortable, I'd swoop in as the super friendly outgoing guy and distract while the girl gets away.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• In which case you have to be cruel to be kind and block/ignore him. I had this with this guy who was part of a sports club i was in. He would not accept that i was not interested, so i had to block him. I know this sounds mean... but after weeks of him texting flirty texts, i was at my wits end.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Make him see his behaviour for what it has become. Tell him that he is starting to harrass you, he is hugely disrespecting you by refusing to hear you and he is really pissing you off now. Tell him that it will never, ever happen with him and he needs to stay away from you.

1|0
    0|0
  • First of all, your boyfriend needs to know about that. Tell him first, maybe he'll have an insight about this or he'll get involved and take care of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make a scene and he should leave you alone.

Also, getting your boyfriend or your guy friends to tell him off is helpful.

2|0
    0|0
  • just sit him down, look him dead in the eye and tell him that he is disrespecting you and making you feel uncomfortable. if he continues this, you will have no option but to inform the authorities

2|0
    0|0
  • Try telling him you're gay (as a last resort). Before that, show some emotion when you reject him, maybe muster up some tears or get angry. It worked for my friend who had a similar problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Ah man... he's one of those guys who thinks that if he tries hard enough the answer will change, and because you are being nice he thinks he can change your mind. You gotta get rude

1|0
    0|0
  • If you keep saying no, and he keeps after you, then it becomes harassment. Do you work with him? Of just see him socially?

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop being nice. If he bother you too much warn him last time or break with him every contact it is simple... Unless he is your friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't encourage him if you are.. tell him in no uncertain terms that you do not want this. Tell your happy with your boyfriend but even if you wasn't you wouldn't go with him... cruel to be kind

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him that you consider him just a friend and nothing else and he is more like a brother to him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Where do you run into him? At work? In the neighborhood?

0|0
    0|0
  • have fun with him. foreplay and sexting and some. just no sex. figure all the other is fun...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not get a little? Don't wait until you get married to cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • He will not understand , he is thinking from hus dick for now... but ignore him

0|0
    0|0
  • file sex harassment charges. seems like the thing for women to do these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let your boyfriend make it clear

1|0
    0|0
    • I sent him a pic of my boyfriend... he’s a 6’2 big buff ass black guy... he’s still hitting on me.

• And ignoring him? Try to be with your boyfriend more. And tell him he must respect your freedom and if he doesn't you have to go to police to make a paper of it... how about that?

• Two guys wanting you? Feel flattered.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell your boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • let him smash

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• Stop being nice. Tell him to back off because your boyfriend has a serious jealousy issue.

1|0
    0|1
    • That's stupid

• Show All
    • Just saying that you don't need to say my boyfriend is jealous

• @alexei1000 Then you're admitting you're addressing my opinion and not the question. So, I will say again: if you have an issue with my opinion, share your own because my opinion is my opinion and I stand by it. If that bothers you, either talk about it on your own thread or cry yourself to sleep. This question has been closed forever and I can't be bothered with your individualistic butthurtedness at the moment.

• stab him with a fork and he will run

2|0
    0|0
  • How do you know this person?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to fuck off

1|0
    0|0
  • YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE EVEN LET HIM TALK TO YOU IN THE 1ST PLACE, DUH! Stupid. SMH

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes