Does a girls weight bother guys?

I'm a short curvy girl, I'm not at all unattractive but I do consider myself chubby. I have great curves but I also don't have the figure to wear crop tops and skimpy outfits.. I've had countless failed attempts at dating and I'm starting to genuinely believe it's because I'm not stick thin or thin at all. I work out five times a week and have the ass and thighs to show for it but I carry my weight around my belly Do guys only want mega fit, flat stomached girls?

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls have much more body fat than most men, and generally carry their weight worse than men. I'm attuned to the scientific reasoning behind this so I don't judge. Some 200 pound his look bigger than 250 pound men. It's nobody's fault, it's just how it is. Besides, being thin or muscular as a man or woman is very hard to attain. My opinion is that you should only aspire to achieve the S/O who cares as much for their body as you do. If you work hard as hell to have a six-pack, you're doing it to get a hot girl, ya know? It depends

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What works for one doesn't always work for another... yes, there will be a guy out there who digs the tall, slim type... but there will also be another who adores petite, curvy girls. That's the great thing. Ignore the media because there is not ONE stereotype of what a man considers beautiful. That's why when you look at a woman arm in arm with a guy walking down the street the 'type' of girl is pretty different from the last couple you saw...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE