Does a girls weight bother guys?

I'm a short curvy girl, I'm not at all unattractive but I do consider myself chubby. I have great curves but I also don't have the figure to wear crop tops and skimpy outfits.. I've had countless failed attempts at dating and I'm starting to genuinely believe it's because I'm not stick thin or thin at all. I work out five times a week and have the ass and thighs to show for it but I carry my weight around my belly Do guys only want mega fit, flat stomached girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls have much more body fat than most men, and generally carry their weight worse than men. I'm attuned to the scientific reasoning behind this so I don't judge. Some 200 pound his look bigger than 250 pound men. It's nobody's fault, it's just how it is. Besides, being thin or muscular as a man or woman is very hard to attain. My opinion is that you should only aspire to achieve the S/O who cares as much for their body as you do. If you work hard as hell to have a six-pack, you're doing it to get a hot girl, ya know? It depends

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What works for one doesn't always work for another... yes, there will be a guy out there who digs the tall, slim type... but there will also be another who adores petite, curvy girls. That's the great thing. Ignore the media because there is not ONE stereotype of what a man considers beautiful. That's why when you look at a woman arm in arm with a guy walking down the street the 'type' of girl is pretty different from the last couple you saw...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Guys don’t actually like stick thin Victoria’s Secret models. Most guys actually prefer girls with some meet on them. You can quote “All About That Base”. “Boys like a little more booty to hold at night” that’s a fact so you’re fine

1|0
    0|1
  • You don't have to be stick thin at all, or even slim, but if you get as far as obese then you start getting to the extreme ends of tastes. Obese or grossly obese women fall into the niche taste category. It will be too much of a turn off for most men and the same is true in reverse, not many women will be into obese or grossly obese men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like it's all about preferences really, if a guy shows interest and wants to pursue you romantically that's a great sign that he feels like you're his body type and he wants to get to know you to know if you're personalities are in the same spot too. In short there's guys out there that want every body type you should be with someone who loves your body and feels as comfortable with it as you do! 💪

1|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like only thin girls. Some prefer only curvy. Some like both. How curvy and how thin varies.

Your physical condition indicates (accurately or not) how healthy you are and therefore how suitable you are for reproduction. It can also be an indication of character traits. If you're in bad physical condition it might be because you lack the self respect to look after the only body you've got, and the discipline to keep the fork out of your face. Again, poor qualities in a potential mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO, its not true.. they all are not same.. jst be yourself nd try to better rather than seeing others bttr.. u r grt becuz u accept urself nd live fullest

1|0
    0|1
  • Some guys are just stuck up douche bags who only want girls who are tens. If you are anything near what you say you are id date u if i like your personality insta=r. pOt98

1|0
    0|0
  • Look at it this way. If you want to date a ferrari (a fit dude with muscles and shit) than you must be just as good lets say a lamborghini (fit nice bobs etc) you get the point. Or you can be rich but than you get golddigers and that you dont want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I guess it's pretty individual like every guy like a different type of girls. I am a fan of chubby girls , but a lot of people would think this is at least kinda strange. So it's a matter of let's say taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, if you're an amazing person it can cancel out any doubt about your exterior

2|0
    0|1
  • I like girls with a little extra meat on em.. more to enjoy. But... I do have an issue with really fat girls who don't care about their bodies. If you don't care why should I?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry there are guys that like girls that a little chubby cuz at least they have big breast and ass which guys like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if your fat or close too being fat it’s an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • Me personally no weight doesn't bother me happiness and heathy is all i care about

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that much. I’m much more concerned with the inside.

0|0
    0|0
  • If your not overly fat and just curvy your probably quite sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer curvy girls over really thin ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends.