What do you look for in an partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend, but more intimate. Someone I can have a deep conversation with and have more fun with than anyone else

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• trust and someone who is way different from me who will get me doing something I never would have done without them

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• Someone who is kind caring actually cares about other people laughs at my crazy jokes and someone who is real not trying to impress anybody else to just being

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality is the most important. I've dated girls that I wouldn't rate very highly out of 10 but they had an amazing personality so...

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone that is able to keep a conversation is a must.

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence, compassion and an ability to laugh at yourself. Anything else is a bonus.

1|0
    0|0
  • A personality that is similar to mine, looks (not super important), good spelling and grammar.

1|0
    0|0
  • a beautiful soul. talkative. friendly. understanding. Supportive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone that i enjoy hanging with, and that can actually understand a lot of my disorders...

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice and funny , not all about looks all girls are crazy about someone they love

1|0
    0|0
  • Respect & happiness

1|0
    0|0
  • Laughter

1|0
    0|0
  • connection

1|0
    0|0
  • Happiness if not ill make them happy :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone who I can be vulnerable with

1|0
    0|0
  • someone who doesn't cheat

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes