I'm a full-time single father. I'd like to find someone that has common free time and understands what it's like parenting alone. How can I do this?

Women, even single mothers, have it relatively easy when it comes to deciding if they want to spend "adult" time with someone. What I mean is, how often do guys actually ever say no? Meanwhile, if men want to spend time with someone, it can be a difficult search. Factor in being a full-time single father, and it can be nearly impossible. Please... any suggestions? Thanks for your opinions in advance!

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Is the childs mother involved? My children go to their fathers (well, technically their grandmother's) every other weekend so that's when i try to squeeze in my adult time. he's also a single father so it works for us, but just to be clear he has turned me down if he's already made plans with his friends. Shocking, but i digress. A close friend or family member could watch your child once in a while, as im sure they completely understand the need to have a little fun. If its a priority, eventually you make it work one way or another. I've even had him park out back in a dark alley once after the kids went to bed to sneak in a quickie. Haha I think you'd have better luck dating a single mother as they would generally be more understanding of your plight, and are more likely to make the most of every date... because who knows how long it will be until the next one. Girls without children often have a hard time accepting that the child will always be a priority over them, not to mention that you're still in touch with the ex in most cases. All in all it comes down to how badly you want to make it happen. Good luck!

• You have my exact feelings captured! You don't want your adult time to always be about sex, but you never know when you'll have the opportunity to make it happen again!