Girl who friendzoned me, is upset that I gave another girl a piggyback ride?

Just why? She has zero reason to be jealous or upset?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She liked you liking her. If you move on it means she loses out on the attention. Shell get over it. And she still probably doesn't like you. She jhst misses the attention.

0|0
    0|0
    • Brilliant, makes sense

• Show All
    • I mean imagine if a girl liked you then suddenly stopped talking to you and being nice you just because there was someone cuter...

• Even if I told that girl that we should just be friends to save our friendship? That I have had to turn down 10 other people, and please don’t do that to our relationship... I mean what you are saying makes sense, if she didn’t say exactly what I said on top

Most Helpful Guy

• This means she really wanted commitment or thought you like her.
    Girls do this, it's the same as when most guy don't like watching other guys flirting with their crush.

0|1
    0|0
    • THIS IS PSYCHOTIC!!! She just had a huge talk with me yesterday, explaining that being more than friends would wreck our friendship, and that "I have had to turn down 10 other guys", and "I am not emotionally ready to get into a relationship". I said ok... then a girl in my class who really liked me asked for a piggyback ride, and I figured, hey no biggie. Clearly it is a problem :|

• Show All
    • Thanks brother

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• She might genuinely like you or you are her back up plan.

0|0
    0|0
    • THIS IS PSYCHOTIC!!! She just had a huge talk with me yesterday, explaining that being more than friends would wreck our friendship, and that "I have had to turn down 10 other guys", and "I am not emotionally ready to get into a relationship". I said ok... then a girl in my class who really liked me asked for a piggyback ride, and I figured, hey no biggie. Clearly it is a problem :|

• Show All
    • Alright ill definitely have a chat with her when she calms down a bit later on tonight...

• Goood.

Good luck.

• Tell her to quit fucking around, you aren't going to have your time wasted.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's weird. I can't believe that happens but it does.

0|0
    0|0
    • Sounds like it :...
      I think I did the right thing? I moved on because I didn't want to damage the friendship, as she wanted...
      Like...

• She is stupid

0|1
    0|0
  • Attention, that is all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha what the hell did she expect? XD No guy has time for the friendzone. She had her chance.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes