How do I know if im gay?

I catch myself staring at other guys and wondering if I like them, but at the same time I can't see myself being romantically or sexually involved with another guy

312

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe you're gay when you look at the same sex. I look at girls because I'm human and compare myself or just to look, but that doesn't mean I want to be romantic with them. I think what you're doing is normal for any straight person. You're just wondering because the lines are blurred between gay and straight. There are so many things you could be. It's like a spectrum. Don't decide if you're gay because that's just a title. Just be you and don't fall for societies crap. Society is messed up. Don't question who you are when you know

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So no. I don't think you're gay or attracted sexually/ romantically to the same sex because you just said you weren't

Most Helpful Guy

• If you wouldn't date a guy, then you probably aren't gay. I've been sexually attracted to guys, but I'd never find a guy that I would want to be with romantically. You are just bi-curious by the sounds of it. One good way to figure it out is to get the grindr app and chat to guys on there. If you find someone you would be interested in meeting for a drink, maybe you have gay or bisexual desires. If you just want a bj, you are probably just really horny and need to get laid.
    Hope that helps.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No problem, you'll discover yourself more with time. Sometimes it is good to try stuff to see if you like it. It took me far too long to do some sexual stuff with a guy to know that I sort of liked it. But I prefer girls. Some guys are just hot to look at.