What does sex feel like? Should I do this? Or should I wait?

I'm only 20 and I don't want to have sex until I have a a relationship that lasts for at least 2 years and I've just met this guy the other night. He asked me if I want to go to dinner and I'm pretty sure after dinner he wants to have sex. What should I do?

419

Most Helpful Guy

• You should take things as slowly as you need. As for your first question, sex can be anything from an internal explosion of euphoric pleasure as it ripples through your body and leave you in a bit state of blissful wonderment to a painful and shameful ordeal.

So much of it depends on you and who you are with. The most important thing is that you must want it more than anything you have every wanted. Take things slowly and let the anticipation build. If he is someone you want, he will be patient.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for the advice!

• You are quite welcome. All of the sex I had when I was younger was outstanding but I was also deeply in love with them. Sex for men is usually a lot easier especially when younger. Women on the other hand, have a much higher rate of being dissatisfied. Everything has to do with the mood and your desire.

In my case, all of the women agressively came to me which made it spectacular from my point of view. I hope you have the same experiece.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest and open ! Tell him upfront that you're not interested in it. Honestly you can wait as long as you want to have sex. If he pushes you and keeps doing so he's not the one cause he doesn't have your best interests in mind.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE