What does sex feel like? Should I do this? Or should I wait?

I'm only 20 and I don't want to have sex until I have a a relationship that lasts for at least 2 years and I've just met this guy the other night. He asked me if I want to go to dinner and I'm pretty sure after dinner he wants to have sex. What should I do?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You should take things as slowly as you need. As for your first question, sex can be anything from an internal explosion of euphoric pleasure as it ripples through your body and leave you in a bit state of blissful wonderment to a painful and shameful ordeal.

So much of it depends on you and who you are with. The most important thing is that you must want it more than anything you have every wanted. Take things slowly and let the anticipation build. If he is someone you want, he will be patient.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thank you for the advice!

• You are quite welcome. All of the sex I had when I was younger was outstanding but I was also deeply in love with them. Sex for men is usually a lot easier especially when younger. Women on the other hand, have a much higher rate of being dissatisfied. Everything has to do with the mood and your desire.

In my case, all of the women agressively came to me which made it spectacular from my point of view. I hope you have the same experiece.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest and open ! Tell him upfront that you're not interested in it. Honestly you can wait as long as you want to have sex. If he pushes you and keeps doing so he's not the one cause he doesn't have your best interests in mind.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Don't wait 2 years. But don't just throw yourself at someone either. Make sure it's with someone you really like so even if it ends you can look back and feel it was good while it lasted. And lastly, your first sex will not be your best. You have to figure out what you prefer and you can only get that from experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't want to have sex with him, then you shouldn't. You should only have sex when you are ready and comfortable. That's different for everyone. Some people it's first date, some it's after a month, some it is after a year, some it is only after marriage. Find a guy who respects you and your decision.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your goals are very realistic for most guys. Most people would dump you for that fact alone.
    I mean 4 or 5 months maybe but two years?

I mean you can keep the goal if you want to but it's going to seriously limit your dating options.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you aren't comfortable with it, then don't. I rushed the sex, and regretted it. I hate the "hook up" culture in the world today because it pressures those that are like you, and want to wait. You have the power to say no, if he doesn't respect that, then he's not worth your time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Uh... Not too sound rude but at 20, wouldn't you be somewhat interested in sex? I mean if you have masturbated for a while and know you can gain pleasure from it, why not try sex? At 20 you should be enjoy your energy at your fullest heck.

1|0
    0|1
  • Go with the flow but don't rush things. Keep the channel of communication as wide open as you can. If you aren't comfortable, tell him!!! If you are in that moment, then I don't see a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with being in a relationship for much LESS than 2 years, before getting married and enjoying physical pleasure with each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest with him and tell him he's gonna have to dry his dick out for 2 years so he completely understands the situation he just got himself in to

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest do you wanna have sex if not the answer is simply don't! After all its your choice not his.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust your feelings and wait for some one you feel good with. Only if you want to become physical then you should... no rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you want to have sex with him, if so then why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • What makes you think that he wants sex after dinner?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait for marriage if you can

1|1
    0|1
  • have sex if you're 20, why not

0|0
    0|0
  • You should wait till you’re in a relationship and comfortable with other sexual things. This will not take two years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t be pressured. Don’t do it til your absolutely comfortable and ready. Bottom line. If he isn’t willing to wait, maybe he’s not a good guy for you after all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk with him, say you interested in growing the relationship and your not ready for sex. If he really likes you. You'll wait. Plus i said id wait till marriage i lasted a month or two

0|0
    0|0
  • Date asexual guys.

0|1
    0|0
    • In the age of sexual liberation your standards toward the average male are pretty bizarre to say the least.

What Girls Said 3

• Dont date someone who will put too much pressure on you. Wait for marriage. It will be a blessing. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him know what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest from the start. Very few men would want to wait 2 years unless they are very religious, so be prepared that it can be hard finding someone willing to wait

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes