Am I being strung along?

Well there is this wonderful girl that I’m talking to, we have hung out several times. We have been texting almost everyday. It seems almost to good to be true, even though we are not actually “official.” We seem to both like each other. There are times where we would text for a while and she respond quickly and other times it would be a while before she would respond. Well I was just sitting down if she really means what she tells me, or is she stringing me along. She is always saying that she can’t wait to see me and wants to do a bunch of stuff, and despite not being “official” sounds like she would want for something to happen between us. The last time I asked her what she wanted to happen between us, she wasn’t sure. We had been hanging out for over two months. At the same time I wasn’t sure myself. I just wanted to see what she was expecting. She stared that she has told me stuff that nobody else knows. I just wonder if this is to good to be true or am I getting played. She always says that she is really into me, and would like to see where this goes. When we talk more often then not I want it to work betweeen is, but at the same times she doesn’t want to make any plans or say things and they don’t work out. I continue to talk to her and try to pursue her, despite having my own insecurities about relationships in general such as the fear of being cheated on or played. A big part of me hopes she isn’t with another guy, even though I know we aren’t technically together. I really want things to work out with her. People tell me to keep looking out for other women and to play he field, but I just feel bad thinking about it. Maybe someone can give me some advice.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Never be nice to girls

0|0
    0|0
  • You should make a move. Tell her how you feel and that you like her, if she says that she’s into you then she might not know how you feel, doesn’t mean there’s another guy.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Girls ALWAYS have a backup plan... you're just one of them. What's yours?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes