Can girls truly be into 2 types equally?

Here's my opinion. Girls, all people, like one thing more than another. I hate how girls say they like both white and black guys, or guys and girls. I get that you can like more than one type, but you always have a favorite. I hate when girls say they equally like multiple races or genders. Like... I don't get it, especially as a man
  • Hell no
    Vote A
  • Yeah duh
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never met any girl like that cause ya, I do agree, everyone has a favorite/preference lol

Like I prefer white men. But I'm also into women and would date people from other races. And I have before. But I still have a favorite gender and race.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, take race/ethnicity for example. With so many options, is it that hard to believe that two of them happen to be their equal favorites? I wouldn't believe it if they said they're all the same but just two doesn't sound outlandish to me at all

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Not all of us have a favourite. Some of us will be with whoever is hot and cool.

0|1
    0|1
  • I'm black so I prefer black men and I'm open to all races and I'm mostly into men that I share the same culture with I'm scared to go outside my culture

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never run into girls like that :/

0|1
    0|0
  • I like all kind of types.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Just because you have a preference doesn't mean someone else has.

0|1
    0|0
  • girls dont know what they like

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes