Would you go to prom with someone you don’t know at all?

Soo basically im new in my school and i have already made some friends, thank god or else i would of been in the corner by myself during prom. There’s this one girl who im extremely attracted to but... i have never had a long conversation with her. Im thinking about asking her to prom but i don’t know how to bring that up. Like should i just go up to her tell her”Hey i was wondering if u would like to go to prom with me?”or something like that. Would it be to strange? Since i don’t know her that much?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably would have because I used to be awkward and cared more about not going alone like a loser.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I went to prom with a girlfriend who turned out to be a total bitch so going with a complete stranger sounds legit.

• Wow unlucky. The girl who im talking about isn’t a bitch from what i see. In class she’s superrrr quite like sometimes i forget that she’s there. She seems like an introvert or antisocial tbh every time i see her she’s only hanging out with 1 friend.

• Fuck yeah but how do i approach her about it? Should i just like straigth up ask her to hang out?

• Just find a reason to talk to her. Even if it's stupid. Talk to her a little bit and then pop the question. Remember: even if she realizes it's an obvious attempt to ask her out, it'll work if she likes you.