Would you go to prom with someone you don’t know at all?

Soo basically im new in my school and i have already made some friends, thank god or else i would of been in the corner by myself during prom. There’s this one girl who im extremely attracted to but... i have never had a long conversation with her. Im thinking about asking her to prom but i don’t know how to bring that up. Like should i just go up to her tell her”Hey i was wondering if u would like to go to prom with me?”or something like that. Would it be to strange? Since i don’t know her that much?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably would have because I used to be awkward and cared more about not going alone like a loser.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I went to prom with a girlfriend who turned out to be a total bitch so going with a complete stranger sounds legit.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow unlucky. The girl who im talking about isn’t a bitch from what i see. In class she’s superrrr quite like sometimes i forget that she’s there. She seems like an introvert or antisocial tbh every time i see her she’s only hanging out with 1 friend.

• Show All
    • Fuck yeah but how do i approach her about it? Should i just like straigth up ask her to hang out?

• Just find a reason to talk to her. Even if it's stupid. Talk to her a little bit and then pop the question. Remember: even if she realizes it's an obvious attempt to ask her out, it'll work if she likes you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely! If I were her I would accept!

0|1
    0|0
    • Girls like being asked out

• Show All
    • Oh my goodness girls don't care if a guy looks good or not as long as he is a good person! To approach her, you could ask her to meet up with you after school or something somewhere, or invite her out to eat and ask her there. That's what I would like if I were being asked.

• But you can also do any way you feel comfortable

What Guys Said 1

• I did. And we just hung out all night. Infact it was at the prom that I asked her when it started. End the end no one minds anything. People just expect to have fun.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes