How to ask a guy you like to hang out?

So I like a guy but I don't think he likes me that way I think he sees me as a friend but me and him haven't really talked as much just us so I wanted to ask him to get ice cream with me cause their is a ice cream shop near are school but I don't really know how to ask him cause I don't want it to be weird between us cause I have him in 4 classes and if I can't have him as a boyfriend I want him as a friend because he is just a good person and he makes me laugh
so i asked him to hang out and it was funny we talked a lot and we laughed a lot and i got to know him more

and now recently i knew he wasn't really that into me but i decided to go for it and told that i think he is funny and cute and that i like him
and the only thing he had to say was "really why" and "oh nice"
and like he didn't even say like oh i dont feel the same or i like you back or lets just me friends or anything
but we still talk just like we did before i told him i liked him

04

Most Helpful Guy

• As a guy that had many female friends all through high school, don't treat it like a date. Some of my best memories were relaxing with said friends not forcing anything. If you go in with the mindset that you guys are just making friendly conversation, and let your guard down it will go so much better.