Do you believe that she likes me?

So I have a crush on this girl at work. She is outgoing, friendly, and seems down to earth. So far we have been asking each other questions to get to know each other. She looks at me in the eye when talking to me and when she isn't helping a customer, she turns her body towards me. She also knows one of my female friends and she (my crush) asked her if me and my friend were dating? We go to the same church now, but we go to different schools which makes things difficult for me. I don't open up to girls like I have with her so far, I am acting differently (in a positive way) than I do with most girls. I am shy with girls and I have no good dating experiences which is why I'm asking for advice. I have her number now and we've been texting the past 11 days in a row. I have been the one to initiate every conversation. We are hanging out on Friday. Also would it be a bad idea if I text her again tonight?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't engage in work place relationships unless you are okay with quitting if shit goes south or unless being around ex’s is okay with you and you don't mind animosity and toxicity in the work place

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes