Guys, Let’s keep in touch? What does that mean?

I was dating a guy for about six weeks and everything was great. Holidays started and he pulled away and then told me he wasn’t ready for a relationship, he had some emotional things going on. I heard from him today after two weeks when I reached out to him to see how he was doing and he was engaged by the text convo. Hhe ended it with “Let’s keep in touch.” What does that mean?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd Interpret it as him thinking he'd like to keep his options with you open, and that he does like you.

Based on what you posted, I find it a big negative that he didn't discuss with you what was bothering him. Although it's true you had not been seeing each other for a long time, he should not have kept you in the dark and just pulled back. Personally, I would move on.