I am obsessed with this guy and I can't stop being obsessive and possessive. How do I stop this?

I'm now experiencing my first kind of relationship but I'm always sitting here thinking about where he goes, who he hangs out with, if there's any girls, if he sees someone other than me. I can't sleep right now because he's gone out and still hasn't come back and I can't stop thinking about it. What's wrong with me?

914

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your boyfriend right? That means he's chosen you, in front of all the other girls he knows.

Of course, things might change in the future but worry about that when you come to it, instead of worrying about nothing now.

And don't look through his phone or emails. It's very bad manners to read other people's correspondence.

• I can't call him my boyfriend unfortunately. It's a strange situation, he's my next door neighbor, things just happened. It's 3 AM here and he has just come back with his roommate. They went somewhere because I saw them buying beers. I'm sorry but I can't help but think he's doing something bad.

• But I like him a lot and I think it's pretty normal to have certain thoughts or fears and doubts

• No it's not normal, it sound bunny boilerish. You hooked up a while ago and it's obvious there's a difference of understanding about the nature of the relationship. Why don't you just talk to him about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's normal to feel like you can't take your mind off something that is so new and exciting. Just try to remind yourself not to be a crazy bitch haha you'll be fine. As you get used to thing a this will slow down.