Do you drink the tap water where you live?

812

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't just because I hate the taste of plain water, but it's safe to drink.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard our area's water is generally considered one of the better cleaner water around the US.

Lately, though, I've been tasting only what I can describe as a "chemical taste." Lately, I've been boiling a lot of my water, which seems to get rid of the bad taste. Combine it with drinking other things (soda, milk, juices, etc), and I'm not too concerned. I may eventually go for more filtered water, or buy a purifier, but for now, I stick to getting water from certain restaurants, boiling it, or getting it from drinking other beverages.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE