Do you drink the tap water where you live?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I personally don't just because I hate the taste of plain water, but it's safe to drink.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard our area's water is generally considered one of the better cleaner water around the US.

Lately, though, I've been tasting only what I can describe as a "chemical taste." Lately, I've been boiling a lot of my water, which seems to get rid of the bad taste. Combine it with drinking other things (soda, milk, juices, etc), and I'm not too concerned. I may eventually go for more filtered water, or buy a purifier, but for now, I stick to getting water from certain restaurants, boiling it, or getting it from drinking other beverages.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Yes. Then I found out my state has the worst tap water in the country.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking a cup now.

Colorado has delicious tap water. I filled up a bunch of plastic bottles, can barely taste a difference

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I only during flavoured water. Can't drink any other water

0|0
    0|0
  • Best tap water in the world!

0|0
    0|0
  • I do. It’s not bad, but I prefer bottled.

0|0
    0|0
  • God no. I got a letter on our door saying not to

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I do at home, but strangely, water in my kitchen tastes good, well, it tastes like a regular water, and in my bathroom there's something weird about it, I tried it once, but the taste wasn't pure (so to speak), so I don't drink it no more. Can't remember what was wrong though. Also I travel a lot and rarely drink tap water in different countries, for some reason I don't trust it 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • We boil it first.

Sometimes it contains too much chlorine (white). Sometimes it comes brown. Sometimes it is clear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup, I live in the Netherlands and we have some of the cleanest tap water in the world

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, except when there is an algae bloom in the local reservoir. Then it tastes awful and I buy bottled for a couple weeks until it clears.

0|0
    0|0
  • yup. but prefer the taste of it filtered and chilled.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and it's freezing cold and delicious 😄😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Tap water tastes good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay here.

0|0
    0|0
  • no...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, among the best water in the world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I drink from the tap

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes