Is my relationship is dying?

So me and my boyfriend have been together for a year. However, he has told me that he only trust me 50%. I asked him do he feel comfortable talking to me about anything he said no. I asked why? He said he just doesn't. Where are we going wrong in our relationship?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn’t trust you so your relationship is doomed

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the same problem with my boyfriend, he is very reserved by his nature. It was very hard to make him speak up, it took patience and time to make it better, I told him several times I dislike his reservedness it made me pissed off every time, so he got less reserved over time. Communication is a key if it doesn't help it's time to break up.