What turns a girl off when it comes to liking or not liking the guy?

I get lost in what happens for I feel like some girls would at first want to talk and maybe date bit soon I feel like I've been thrown in the friend zone before I could see it coming. The fact is I want to ask her out but by the time I do they normally tell me you are too close of a friend however you can't just ask the out right away so I can't tell when is a good time. Even more I feel like I'm doing something to just turn them off and just not even want to talk. Any tips as to what not to do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Just be you. Make sure you smell good and that you are dressed nice. I love being winked at, smirked at with lingering eye contact, etc. give them enough to hang on to but don’t throw yourself at them. Girls like the playful chase.

0|1
    0|0
  • being "too nice". if you force yourself to be too nice, or end up too gentlemanly all the time, it makes the girl a little uncomfortable, since you're unconsciously setting up an expectation for her to return the same amount of formality, and in my opinion it's too "forced". it doesn't feel natural, and the girl will feel like she can't see you for who you truly are.

0|1
    0|0
  • for me... it is a complete turn off if the guy is pushy

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes