Is it a must for girls to shave their?

Do guys mind if girls don't shave? Im 17 and still a Virgin and I'm not too sure. I imagine myself doing 'it' without shaving and I feel like it might be a turn off to some guys, furthermore I'm super duper double triple quadruple insecure about my body so is it just me or? Someboday guide me please

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural is fine with most guys. There is nothing you can do with shaving, or not shaving, that will please every guy, so just do what you are most comfortable with. Preferably, that means what you like, not what you thing some guy might like.

2|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• shaving is more important than anything else !
    think of i as a must ! hair on girls is a huge turn off ! even if a guy says no, he'll be lying and disgusted inside !
    same as how girls feel about guys hygiene !

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya cause most often guys wanna get in there with their mouth,...
    For girls it's not like there is hair on his actual penis so it doesn't really make that much of a difference for him to leave it

Make sense...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well she should keep her legs shaved as to shaving your kitty keep it short and trimmed and not looking like you got buckwheat in a head lock

1|1
    0|0
  • To lots of guys it is a turnoff. Me personally, I prefer it shaved, but it isn't a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a little hair, either keep it clean. Or keep it hairy.. I can't deal with prickly super short hair though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well older dudes won't care but guys your age will. It all feels pretty much the same to me with a few exceptions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much hair is a turn off trim if you don't wanna shave

1|0
    0|0
  • Personal preference is to see a girl shaven. A hairy vulva is an instant turn off for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dont need to worry whether it turna off people. As long as you dont feel uncomfortable. There is no need.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys like being in a jungle. Just where it's now too overwhelming like a beavcoon making a nest down there...

0|0
    0|0
  • Are we talking no shaving anywhere or just your vagina

0|0
    0|0
  • no its alright even if u dont shave. . its just the guys won't be keen on going down on u ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually prefer hair on a woman

0|0
    0|0
  • Call it weird but I like playing with a big bush.

0|1
    0|0
  • No in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • hair rules

0|0
    0|0
  • not must but if shaved then its amazing

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on which guy you wanna go with.
    Some doesn't mind
    Some minds.
    But I have not seen anyone who loves it with hair
    If you don't like shaving
    You can try waxing.
    Guys loves it..
    So I think you should shave and clean
    Or wax.
    Before losing your virginity.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Mostly I think it's what makes you feel comfortable. Probably every girl is insecure about their body, when you look at yourself in the mirror. What I mean is that image in the mirror isn't all digitally cleaned up or airbrushed, it's raw, it's you, it's what you really look like, it's what others see when they see you in the same light. It's way different than that altered version we see in every magazine, catalog, etc. that you open up every day. We see all the Victoria's Secret Models and just give up there's no way we can even live up to that in the first place.

For me I can't even fit in the same bra sizes that the smallest of those V. S. Models, certainly not any woman I've ever seen in the playboys hid under my brother's bed. (Yeah guys we look at those and size ourselves up!) I'm on the small size so I always feel I can't compete with that. Im blonde, told I'm cute, pretty, even beautiful by various individuals; I can pick every hair out of place, all the little imperfections from head to toe that I alone probably see. Then there are all the things we have to conform to to meet a guys expectations, or at least we are made to feel that way, aren't we?

When it comes to mowing your front lawn down there, and the backyard; that's really your decision. If you want to keep a jungle, it's your choice to do anything else between that and totally bare. For me I have always hated having hair down there, I think it's gross, not as easy to keep clean, just doesn't feel as feminine (to me)... So nearly from the beginning I have removed my pubes. My Mom has always removed hers as well, so when the first crop of fuzz began to appear I started plucking away as fast as they came in hoping to keep on top of their removal! lol! I asked my mom about removal methods and strategies, her advice was to begin with shaving. After a while I settled on sugaring (like waxing), and have never let anymore that a bit of blonde fuzz grow in. My husband has never seen me with any more than that sparse blonde fuzz, he's never shared an oppinion either way. He has a talented tongue, so maybe his enthusiasm is my answer!

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable, from what I hear and read, most guys aren't going to turn you down if you don't match their expectations!

I did a take on seeing my guy (now husband) naked for the first time, as well as me naked for him the first time. Sort of relates a little to that anxiety we all feel in front of a guy for the first time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey hey chillax and take a minute! It's every girls choice. There is a guy out there for every type of girl with whatever she's got. A penny a dozen for guys that love body hair or no body hair, or a big nose or button nose. Legit there are so many guys out there.

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm pretty sure when it comes down to it it doesn't matter as long as its sex especially at your age.. you could always trim? Personally i think its a hassle but I do it because I like the feeling better, its more sensitive and feels better when guys go down on you...

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're going to have sex like, now I wouldn't. It's fine if you want to for appearance sake, but it's a lot worse hygienically and just general upkeep wise if you shave it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a turn off yes, it's better to shave

0|2
    0|1
  • I thought it was weird, too, when I first figured out that people shave their pubic hair... You most likely will end up wanting to shave it yourself, or at least trim it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been asking this my male friends a lot, and 99% of them prefere it shaven, for the only reason that it only looks cleaner and actually SEE the shape and form of it, I don't know why but they like to see whats under that bush, other than that, most find it gross, but hey in this case, most of us women prefer the man parts shaved as well...
    Nothing tragic really, i would shave it or trim it, it's not like it won't grow back LOL.
    Take care <3

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes