Is it a must for girls to shave their?

Do guys mind if girls don't shave? Im 17 and still a Virgin and I'm not too sure. I imagine myself doing 'it' without shaving and I feel like it might be a turn off to some guys, furthermore I'm super duper double triple quadruple insecure about my body so is it just me or? Someboday guide me please

719

Most Helpful Guy

• Natural is fine with most guys. There is nothing you can do with shaving, or not shaving, that will please every guy, so just do what you are most comfortable with. Preferably, that means what you like, not what you thing some guy might like.