He doesn't want a relationship with me if I don't have sex him and just keep it as friends?

Is this a bad thing?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• One word: F*ckboy.
    You don't deserve a dude like that. He basically just wants pleasure and none of the work that comes with being a relationship. Sad. He's going to miss out. Stay away.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Most likely he’s gonna get played by every girl he wants to actually truly be with

• I hope that's exactly what happens to him until he learns his lesson haha

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he wants to be friends with benefits, not a boyfriend. It also means he doesn’t want an emotional connection with you, rather, he only wants to have sex. And in his mind, dating you is how he will be able to do that.

But this type of guys are immature and don’t understand the true complexity of an actual relationship. This includes trust, a foundation based on a real connection, chemistry etc. Not just sex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE