He doesn't want a relationship with me if I don't have sex him and just keep it as friends?

Is this a bad thing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One word: F*ckboy.
    You don't deserve a dude like that. He basically just wants pleasure and none of the work that comes with being a relationship. Sad. He's going to miss out. Stay away.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Most likely he’s gonna get played by every girl he wants to actually truly be with

• I hope that's exactly what happens to him until he learns his lesson haha

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he wants to be friends with benefits, not a boyfriend. It also means he doesn’t want an emotional connection with you, rather, he only wants to have sex. And in his mind, dating you is how he will be able to do that.

But this type of guys are immature and don’t understand the true complexity of an actual relationship. This includes trust, a foundation based on a real connection, chemistry etc. Not just sex.

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• As long as he respects your decision about no sex and you understand that he needs sex in a relationship then there's no reason you can't still be friends I guess. You two just aren't compatible when it comes to the physical part of a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course its bad, once u start having sex for fun, with friends, no one will want to be in a relationship with u anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s bad

1|0
    0|0
  • Sex any guy will ask

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes