Is it wrong to talk about sex with a male friend while in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes i think its wrong
    you should be talking about that with your partner, instead of your male friend

What Guys Said 24

• In general, no, not at all. But depending on the topic... for example if you're sharing personal issues about your partner with someone else, yeah, that's wrong!

• No. But if you get much into detail, he's liable to get hard, not because he wants in your pants, but just because of talking about sex with a girl.

• Depends on how close you are to the friend and their relationship with you boyfriend I know 3 people who live together and two are together other is just living there they talk about sex all the time even stuff like if the two broke up they would have sex with each other a little weird to me but depends on the people.

• No as long as it's the same thing you'd talk about with a girl and they know you're not coming on to them.

• how would you feel if your boyfriend talks about sex with female friends? think about that and you'll know if it's right or wrong...

• I don't think so there a difference between talking about sex and sexting

• Yeah

• Yes , and wow cool name , your user name 😁👍

• I would say no, except if the male friend has a crush on you or is a complete dumb ass. But most of the time it's ok, go for it

• It will finally end with you having sex with him and if you are ready to have sex with third guy wen already in relation then it's fine. It depends on how important is your current relationship for you

• Yes unless said male friend is gay! I have spoken to 3 female friends about their sex lives and once I found an opening I started having casual sex with them.

• Yes, uh no man wants his girl talking about it with another man except for him.

• Nothing wrong

• No, why would it be?

• No it's not

• Your relationship bond become stronger

• If u female its right. Some males also go.

• No..

• Only if u don't touch his penis

• Ehhhh as long your not talking about having sex with eachother i see no harm

• Not in the least 😸 Kik me, same username.

• Yes and no

• He probably jerks to it when you are not there.

• Yeah I'm sure he enjoys hearing about it

What Girls Said 1