DO GUYS EVEN WANNA SETTLE DOWN SOMEDAY?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For most guys, someday is after 30 years old. After they have had all the sexual fun and roaming, that they are ready to 'settle' from it all. In my opinion, these men know what they are missing if they don't get it at home.

Some men, don't get enough exploration, so they 'settle' for the one person that will give them all they need. In my opinion, these men will do everything in their power to keep their woman if she gives him all at home.

Note: settle means reduce to a minimum, note stop at all. And minimum is different per person.

So when a man settles down, he expects to get everything (sex, inspiration, excitement, encouragement, praise, etc.) from that one person. Any lacking or push away, and the minimum starts to play in the equation.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. Not at your age but... around 23-24, most will start wanting to settle down and put a ring on it as if they never even realized that had been an option the whole time. :P

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• I personally think that people should not marry before 25 years of their age. They should date for years, travel around the world, work on their career, party hard with your family and friends and then think of marriage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes ofcourse! There is already no time for other things to do, I am totally engrossed in my life.. I would want a girl who could support me when the times are tough.. who I could snuggle with during cold winter nights.. etc.. etc..

1|0
    0|0
  • I do but some guys you meet don't.
    Thanks for lumping us all together.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well it's just in the future I want to settle down. But all the guys I've met said settling down is weakness and then dumped me because someday I want to. Some guys can be so confusing!

• I would love to settle down within the next 6 years but the problem is right now my job makes it very difficult to start a real relationship just because of the timing of shit for the next 2 years. I have 8 months at sea starting in 3 more weeks followed by port change next March then move again a year after that. My schedule isn't really great for relationships for the next couple years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally look forward to settling down, having some kids, and living peacefully. Obviously with some adrenaline rush activities like skydiving and stuff every now and then.

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you really trying to settle down at 18? That's fucking stupid in my opinion. Into the mid to late 20s is when you should start in my opinion. Travel before you're anchored down to a city driving your kid to school for the next 14 years.

0|0
    0|0
    • I absolutely do not want to settle down right now, if wouldn't be fair to myself or my future husband. I'm saying do guys even want that anymore cause someday I would like to settle down and have a family!

• Show All
    • Always think optimistically.

• I absolutely do!!! I just need to find the right girlfriend... hell, I need to find a girlfriend. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did @ 18, had a kid and worked my ass off. It's not for everyone but, you'll find that guy who wants the same things as you do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I certainly have been wanting to. Iā€™m simply not falling in love again yet. (My first girlfriend died before we could get very far in our relationship...)

0|0
    0|0
  • no we don't none of us want a family, a wife, kids, dogs and a big house. We all want sluts, whore and bitches to fuck all day everyday
    How stupid are you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Yes guys do start settling down mostly in there later 20ā€™s.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl and I never want to settle down. It's not only guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do you never want go settle down?

• Show All
    • Because it's like being trapped with one person forever. I'm a lesbian by the way, but that has nothing to do with settling down.

I don't think I explained myself well enough though. I do want a girlfriend but I never want the relationship to go any further then that.

• Oh I understand what you mean now. In that case I understand! It's just I've always loved the idea of settling down with one guy. And having a family one day I guess I'm just vintage šŸ˜‚

Recommended myTakes