DO GUYS EVEN WANNA SETTLE DOWN SOMEDAY?

335

Most Helpful Guy

• For most guys, someday is after 30 years old. After they have had all the sexual fun and roaming, that they are ready to 'settle' from it all. In my opinion, these men know what they are missing if they don't get it at home.

Some men, don't get enough exploration, so they 'settle' for the one person that will give them all they need. In my opinion, these men will do everything in their power to keep their woman if she gives him all at home.

Note: settle means reduce to a minimum, note stop at all. And minimum is different per person.

So when a man settles down, he expects to get everything (sex, inspiration, excitement, encouragement, praise, etc.) from that one person. Any lacking or push away, and the minimum starts to play in the equation.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah. Not at your age but... around 23-24, most will start wanting to settle down and put a ring on it as if they never even realized that had been an option the whole time. :P