Why is he moving too fast?

I've known this guy for about a month and a half. we have been talking. we only hung out twice. he asks me to move in with because i needed a place to stay. today he asks, when are we going to be official. then he tells me "i love you" ? i dont get it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like me! I'm not quite that crazy, but I think I can understand where he's coming from. If I had to guess, this is someone who probably doesn't get too many girls. For once, he feels like maybe life has finally thrown him a bone and someone actually likes him back. He's like a stray puppy that has finally found someone to call his own. Unfortunately, even if you guys aren't perfect for each other, this guy is probably finding every reason to like you and to him, it doesn't feel fast at all. In fact, he's probably waited a long time for this moment, but doesn't realize how he's coming off. Just tell him you think things are going too fast.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Think he honestly just wants an official relationship with you, judging with his offer of letting you stay in his apartment is another act of love for you. Yeah it can seem the relationship is going a bit fast but probably thinks the relationship is going well due to being in love with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys are clingy and feel they have to be in a relationship no matter what. I wouldn't recommend moving in with him

0|0
    0|0
  • You asked for it when you agreed to move in with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because he's weird and desperate lol. Can't really answer that one for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes