Why is he moving too fast?

I've known this guy for about a month and a half. we have been talking. we only hung out twice. he asks me to move in with because i needed a place to stay. today he asks, when are we going to be official. then he tells me "i love you" ? i dont get it?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like me! I'm not quite that crazy, but I think I can understand where he's coming from. If I had to guess, this is someone who probably doesn't get too many girls. For once, he feels like maybe life has finally thrown him a bone and someone actually likes him back. He's like a stray puppy that has finally found someone to call his own. Unfortunately, even if you guys aren't perfect for each other, this guy is probably finding every reason to like you and to him, it doesn't feel fast at all. In fact, he's probably waited a long time for this moment, but doesn't realize how he's coming off. Just tell him you think things are going too fast.

Most Helpful Girl