What makes you decide whether a girl will be a "hook up" or a potential partner worth putting the time in?

I'm actually pretty curious about the responses for this one. Looking for a relationship, and want to be able to send the right signals/know how to present myself?

023

Most Helpful Guy

• I only ever looked for serious relationships. But as far as red flags go if you do to much on a first date I would assume that you were just looking for a good time. Usually when I look for something serious I will go out on what I call a test date. Just do something fun together and see if we get along. I would never kiss her though to be sure that things wouldn't move to quickly or if I had my signals crossed. And if she still seemed just as interested the next day after all this I would think she had good girlfriend potential.