What makes a female attractive?

What is considered not being a basic female? What makes a female fly and all the guys want to chase? What is not your ideal marriage material female?

133

Most Helpful Guy

• Most women have so/so personalities with strangers. Those who can be outgoing, friendly, upbeat with every guy they deal with stand out. She could be a ‘5’ on just looks but come across as ‘8’ easily. And a woman who has ‘8’ looks could drop to ‘5’ due to a cold fish/bitchy tude. Yeah, mentally the guy knows she looks good but he just does not give af and tunes her out.

Now really young guys who ONLY care about looks will disagree with the above but I have seen a room full of 20s and 30s hypnotized by a woman exactly as I described.

Looks: it’s more attractive to not be desperate for attention. not a set hard rule about what you wear but yeah, generally a more confident woman is also not needing to show lots of skin all the time. She also knows how to show the shape of her body off tho. She’s not really hiding that she has ‘it’... just not desperate to show all of it.

Not ideal marriage material? Not loyal. Not trying to be teammates. Making the guy feel like he is expendable.

• I don’t believe that you can tell who has confidence or not simply by how they dress tho. Just saying it’s one of the things that tends to happen. The overall personality matters way more.

Most Helpful Girl