Any dating tips for awkward guys?

I'm kinda socially awkward, so I pretty much have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to dating.

11

What Girls Said 1

• You can start off by practising how to talk to her and just slowly getting rid of that awkwardness

What Guys Said 1

• But are you dating?

• Not right now, no.

• No, I've never been on a real date if that's what you're asking.

• That's exactly what I'm asking.

I've been there before. And I was also socially awkward so to speak. Well, what I can tell you about dating is - just be you. Don't try to act like you feel someone more "cool" would act. And yes, you're probably going to fail badly at first, at second, at third girl, but what you will gain is experience, every time you meet with a new girl, you will know what worked and what didn't work the last time.

And I know you'll say that you don't know how to meet women, so let me tell you the most cliche thing I can - they will come with time. I was dating my first girl when I was 19 or 20, so you ain't got nothing to worry about in my opinion.

It is a thing that if you're not a partying type of person, you'll start with those things later than more social people, but it's nothing wrong with that. And you can't make yourself a partying person if that's not who you are.