Children before marriage?

Would you do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me. Honestly marriage is a social and religious construct. So I plan on staying with my boyfriend, so we may never get married but we'll have kids. I've known a lot of people who done this and their relationship are the healthiest I've seen

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• No, not personally, although I don’t look down on others who do that. For me it’s to big of a risk to have a child, unless I have a promise made in front of everyone I care about and he cares about (marriage)

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. A kid needs a daddy as well as a mommy. So after marriage then the kiddos can come.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I feel confident about the relationship in all ways, and we agree that we will be getting married then I feel comfortable with that. My mom had me and never married my dad, but that was never a big deal to me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. In my family marriages never work out. So why go through a divorce (with children involved?) Its just awful. So yeah. Children before marriage.

0|1
    0|1
  • A lot of people say wait till your married but people do it before marriage I don't feel like it's a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't, for me it's marriage first then kids

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't see what's wrong with it

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I would rather get married first.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup and already have.