How would you handle this situation?

I posted about being excited about going on a date tomorrow, yesterday.

But I had a moment of clarity last night realizing that I’m not really totally fit to be seeing anyone right now as I’m not where I personally would like to be.

but he already bought ($23) our movie tickets for tomorrow. And he always says money is no thang but I still feel bad.

on top of that it feels like my cold is coming back full force but when I explain I feel ill again he doesn’t offer to reschedule.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he should be more understanding of the situation I would think. Like open your mind a bit and catch the signs that you want to postpone the date. It's not that hard to find someone else for movie tickets usually. Or he could go on his own or give them away.

Even aside from this, if you don't want to go, you shouldn't feel obligated to go because of whatever. Just let him know how you really feel and he should be real enough to understand. Or tell him that you much rather postpone the date to a later day when you feel much better. Or tell him you're not looking for a relationship right now, but you are alright on just having fun watching a movie.

Whatever you decide, it should be alright for you to cancel.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• If you can manage, I'd say go there, enjoy the movie and than talk to him about you not being sure you're ready for a relationship.
    Being open is generally the best solution :D

0|0
    0|0
  • just be straight with him. The worst explanation is none, as anxious as it can be to confront someone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go. Sick or not. But if it's that bad then don't. Tell him we can go asoon as I'm better. If he doesn't understand move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You better go sounds like it could be your last chance with this dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Just flat out tell him that you will reschedule

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice, it should be ok.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0