How would you handle this situation?

I posted about being excited about going on a date tomorrow, yesterday.

But I had a moment of clarity last night realizing that I’m not really totally fit to be seeing anyone right now as I’m not where I personally would like to be.

but he already bought ($23) our movie tickets for tomorrow. And he always says money is no thang but I still feel bad.

on top of that it feels like my cold is coming back full force but when I explain I feel ill again he doesn’t offer to reschedule.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, he should be more understanding of the situation I would think. Like open your mind a bit and catch the signs that you want to postpone the date. It's not that hard to find someone else for movie tickets usually. Or he could go on his own or give them away.

Even aside from this, if you don't want to go, you shouldn't feel obligated to go because of whatever. Just let him know how you really feel and he should be real enough to understand. Or tell him that you much rather postpone the date to a later day when you feel much better. Or tell him you're not looking for a relationship right now, but you are alright on just having fun watching a movie.

Whatever you decide, it should be alright for you to cancel.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE