I'm turning into a bitter, heartless person. What should I do?

Whenever I try to raise a friendship into something more with a girl it never works out. They don't like me for whatever reason and it hurts. I've experienced more than 50 rejections and not a single acceptance. It's turning me into what it is, a rejected person. I honestly don't think I'm a bad guy by any means but now I look at dating and see it like its something that's not meant for me or am I deserving of it. I have no idea why. I hate that I have to feel like this, but I don't want to be a girlfriendless virgin at age 50. it sure seems as if it's shaping out to be like that.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• Think of those people as a lesson in life, not a peron for life. Learn from your experience and try to change what you think needs change to be a better person. Just focus on the positive things and you'll receive positive energy instead of negative energy.
    Hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I know exactly where your coming from, don't hold onto that bitterness and just do you, someone will want you at some point, don't give up hope on that, you'll see when your in a relationship that sex is only something that's extra along with everything else if you treat eachother right.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is someone out there for you, just wait, stop looking and hoping just keep an eye out and do you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes