Do you think he may still have feelings for his ex even though he’s with me? Please read since it’s really bothering me?

angie2142
I’ve been dating this guy since July, but he has yet to make it official. He only mentioned his ex girlfriend once and it was because she was apart of the story he was in. l noticed in October when we were on a weekend getaway that his ex texted him and it totally hurt me. He never mentioned that she texts him, and still never has. He gave me his phone password without me asking so one day l looked through his texts and saw that she will repeatedly text him and he will reply every few weeks or so. It seems like normal catching up. l also saw that they sometimes had hour long phone conversations. l was putting away his laundry while he was showering and l came across some pictures he has in his closet. Most were of his family but two photos were of him and his ex. She lives in Ohio where he’s originally from, and now he’s in Michigan for work where he lives with his college buddy who also knows his ex. His buddy said that he liked me the best out of all the girls my guy has been with. Honestly if l never saw that she texted him l would have no other problems. He spends a lot of time with me, wanted to go to my grandpas to cook food, and just how he looks at me, l can tell he has feelings for me. He said he really likes me, but being together for 5 months l have yet to hear the L word. He also recently changed his phone password and we haven’t been hanging out as much since l have final exams coming up. Do you think he and his ex are just friends after dating for 5 years, or should l be worried? Also, l know snooping through his phone was wrong, but so is leading someone on and using them as a rebound, so please don’t mention that since l haven’t done it since!
1
0