Dear big girls?

... no, don't worry i'm not going to try and trigger you about health and all... :)
I'm a really skinny guy, and i can't help but notice how big girls tend to be into more often than skinny girls. Not that i have a problem with that, not at all ;) but i still wonder if i am may be imagining things, or if there's actualy something that makes a big girl like a skinny guy more than a big guy, or any other type.
Maybe it's not easy to answer, so maybe try to think about what you like about skinny guys. Or, if you don't, tell us what you like about any other guys you're generally into. Also skinny girls and any other type: feel free to express what you like aboit your favourite type, whatever it is.
thanksDear big girls...?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it's to do with opposites attract. I prefer skinny guys as at least they don't remind me of myself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Although, I tend to end up with skinny guys it's not like seek them out. I love really tall guys which are usually 250 or bigger so it's a toss up between the two.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't necessarily prefer skinny guys. I'd rather have a guy that has more of a stockier build. I've noticed that the few guys that have shown interest in me (IRL) have been skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, I am attracted to skinny guys. And just a tip for the boys out there, girls doesn't only want your looks or your body. Most of the girls, like me, still want to find a guy who is kind, lovable, caring, understanding, responsible and protective and etc. Or to sum all the qualities, we just want a good man.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes