Dear big girls?

... no, don't worry i'm not going to try and trigger you about health and all... :)
I'm a really skinny guy, and i can't help but notice how big girls tend to be into more often than skinny girls. Not that i have a problem with that, not at all ;) but i still wonder if i am may be imagining things, or if there's actualy something that makes a big girl like a skinny guy more than a big guy, or any other type.
Maybe it's not easy to answer, so maybe try to think about what you like about skinny guys. Or, if you don't, tell us what you like about any other guys you're generally into. Also skinny girls and any other type: feel free to express what you like aboit your favourite type, whatever it is.
thanksDear big girls...?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it's to do with opposites attract. I prefer skinny guys as at least they don't remind me of myself