21 Y. old... Still Single 😮? Is it Okay?

Yes, 21 years & I've never been with a girl, I'm still virgin but I don't care about that, my main concern is what if the longer I stay single the harder it gets to be with a girl...
I don't have a problem attracting girls at school, in the streets & even if only chatting with em, but I never got the courage to ask a girl out on a date pretexting that I'm too busy with my studies & life & that it's just a waste of time.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly there are so many years ahead of you so don’t stress plus you don’t want to rush, wait until you find someone great and then you won’t want to miss the opportunity.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE