21 Y. old... Still Single 😮? Is it Okay?

Yes, 21 years & I've never been with a girl, I'm still virgin but I don't care about that, my main concern is what if the longer I stay single the harder it gets to be with a girl...
I don't have a problem attracting girls at school, in the streets & even if only chatting with em, but I never got the courage to ask a girl out on a date pretexting that I'm too busy with my studies & life & that it's just a waste of time.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly there are so many years ahead of you so don’t stress plus you don’t want to rush, wait until you find someone great and then you won’t want to miss the opportunity.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I can somehow relate on this. I think it's okay. We all have different pace of time. If you think you are still not ready for commitment then don't. It's much better that when you already think that you want to have a girlfriend, you can also put her in your priorities and give her time. Don't rush or be pressured.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have the same concern and situation... so I can't help with this... But you are not alone in this!

1|1
    0|0
    • also... feel free to follow me if you ever need to talk about it! I am going through the same thing right now (except with guys, of course) ;)

• Yeas its ok

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes