Fastest way you have gotten a gf/bf?

What have you done to get a partner in a short period of time? Or does it just take the long time to get to know someone and if they are good for you?

17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I started at a new uni in September, just over a year ago. I tried commuting from home for the first couple of weeks. It was too far. Monday morning of the second week, I sat at my desk absolutely shattered. A cup of coffee was put in front of me, just how I like it. Hot, black, strong and no sugar. His smile was so lovely. Spent the day talking. Went for a meal that evening. Became an item. Moved into his flat after 4 weeks.

Still with him.