Fastest way you have gotten a gf/bf?

What have you done to get a partner in a short period of time? Or does it just take the long time to get to know someone and if they are good for you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I started at a new uni in September, just over a year ago. I tried commuting from home for the first couple of weeks. It was too far. Monday morning of the second week, I sat at my desk absolutely shattered. A cup of coffee was put in front of me, just how I like it. Hot, black, strong and no sugar. His smile was so lovely. Spent the day talking. Went for a meal that evening. Became an item. Moved into his flat after 4 weeks.

Still with him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• My sister and her friend walked in my room accidentally when i was masturbating. They told their friends i had a big dong and well, I've hooked up with a few of my soster's friends since then lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • $200, a cell phone and backpage. com works pretty well

0|0
    1|0
  • If you click you click! But I wouldn't rush into a relationship with someone you aren't comfy with. That's just awkward af

0|0
    1|0
  • Better to ask some you like right away, or the passion might cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • If someone knows a fast way, please tell me xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Just make them laugh

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes