Hey Guys, Quick Question?

I'm still only in highschool (keep this in mind) but I'm on our school's robotics team and because of it, I'm very hands-on and very DIY; if anything breaks in my house I fix it for fun. However, I've had guys tell me that it's a turn-off and to be "more feminine", but I'm very girly-looking. I'm short and thin with long hair, and (at least I think) I look pretty feminine, so this is where I ask- is such a "bad thing" that I trade high heels for power tools? And if it is, how can I keep doing what I love while appealing to guys?Hey Guys, Quick Question...?

621

Most Helpful Guy

• To some guys it might be a turn off because they have an image in their mind of what girls should be like and those kind of people never find anyone they are happy with because no one is absaloutly perfect to them. Don't change for anyone because it's better to have people not like you for who you really are, than to have people like you for someone your not.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's odd that guys wouldn't like that, I always thought that guys would like a sexy woman car mechanic or engineer. You look like a very beautiful girl and i really don't think you should give up your dreams for guys. The right one will come along. Maybe you'll find a guy who enjoys the same things as you. I like doing physical stuff too and i don't think i'm unattractive at all, I've had a lot of guys go for me. You're still young so guys your age are pretty immature and stupid, my brother is your age and he's really not mature. Don't listen to them, they really don't know what they're talking about. As you get older you'll find guys who would love to have a woman like you.