On a date who usually pays, especially the first dates?

I don’t pay on dates but this isn’t a who’s right or wrong question, I’m just curious
  • I pay
  • They pay
  • We split
    Vote C

1933

Most Helpful Guy

• Studies far & wide show that men are still expected to pay for the first date by women from every walk of life. Pennsylvania State University did an amazing study on the subject in the early nineties. It was the substance of that study that strongly suggested to me that the women's movement was never really about equality. Equality would mean equal rights AND equal responsibilities, but no notable feminist or feminist organization has ever fought for equal responsibilities.

• If a guy doesn’t pay for a first date I’d never go out with him again.

• You're not the only one. 96% of female respondents in that Penn state study said they'd never accept a 2nd date with a guy who didn't pay for the first. It's a damn shame.

• I’ve never payed for a first date, and I typically end up sleeping with them after the first date. Most guys are extremely ignorant, you are actually better off asserting yourself. If a girl gets pissy, she’s a hoe or a gold digger. You can get cheaper hoes that are much better in bed.

Most Helpful Girl

• The guy pays always. I offer sometimes and always bring my own cash but he’s paying. At least i expect him to. if he doesn’t then that just tells me he wants something casual. Not gonna apologize for this expectation, either. Dislike all you want, no fucks given here