GUYS: If you were shy/inexperienced and your crush asked you on a date, would you reject her?

All answers welcome:)
  • yes- because i would be scared to mess up
  • no, I would suck it up and push through
  • other- if so please explain
    Vote C
For the people who answer yes, is there a possibility you could explain why, THANK YOU xoxo

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I was shy, still am a little, but when girl asks you out is like a dream coming true for a shy guy, can't imagine why would u reject her.

• thats exactly how i see it, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly how I would have acted in highschool. First, I would have probably fainted if the guy even talked to me. Then I'd think that he's just doing it to make fun of me. In the end I would probably have gone with him though.