GUYS: If you were shy/inexperienced and your crush asked you on a date, would you reject her?

All answers welcome:)
  • yes- because i would be scared to mess up
    Vote A
  • no, I would suck it up and push through
    Vote B
  • other- if so please explain
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
For the people who answer yes, is there a possibility you could explain why, THANK YOU xoxo

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I was shy, still am a little, but when girl asks you out is like a dream coming true for a shy guy, can't imagine why would u reject her.

1|1
    0|0
    • thats exactly how i see it, thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly how I would have acted in highschool. First, I would have probably fainted if the guy even talked to me. Then I'd think that he's just doing it to make fun of me. In the end I would probably have gone with him though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• As an actual shy and inexperienced guy who has a crush on somebody... I would say yes.. I might be shy but not stupid. Like shit I might be shocked to death but I'd finally say yes after like 30 seconds of trying to wake myself up from this wonderful dream. But overall I'd probably be more joyful than when I get to see my cousins who I usually don't see for months or even years...

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and a girl have been talking for a while and she wants to meet up to loose her virginity to me and I do too but I'm way to scared right now to do it because I have no idea what's gonna happen and I have so many questions and I'm really nervous to the point I don't even want to meet up, we are both virgins.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she makes the first move, no. It's alsways being afraid of the first move

1|1
    0|0
  • her being shy or inexperienced would not be a reason for rejecting anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was my crush, i would be very happy. I would acept. Without stress.

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt any guy would reject his crush

1|3
    0|0
  • I would be ecstatic if my crush asked me out

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll go for it lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's a good chance. I wouldn't reject.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes