Why would a girl be a no-show?

We agreed on a day to go out. I mentioned hours ahead of time that i would be picking her up at her place. She never showed up or answered. She later claimed she fell asleep.

-
Why would a girl do this? Could it be a test? Let's say you were needy in the past

25

Most Helpful Guy

• As many reasons as stars in the sky. I'd give her 1 more chance an let her put the footwork. If she's a let down again move on

• I forgot to mention that she didn't answer my call after she sent an apology text.

• she's got issues. I'd just move on. Similar happened with me recently. Every time due to meet she acted weird. If i called she didn't answer. Im not even sure she was a real person lol catfish maybe

• I've been out with this girl before, so I don't know. I really like her and she showed signs of really liking me at one point. I dont wanna throw it away if i dont have to. We're going on break, so i was thinking that maybe i would text her merry Christmas or something. Or i could just see her again in 4 weeks after the break and talk to her.