Why would a girl be a no-show?

We agreed on a day to go out. I mentioned hours ahead of time that i would be picking her up at her place. She never showed up or answered. She later claimed she fell asleep.

-
Why would a girl do this? Could it be a test? Let's say you were needy in the past

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As many reasons as stars in the sky. I'd give her 1 more chance an let her put the footwork. If she's a let down again move on

0|1
    0|0
    • I forgot to mention that she didn't answer my call after she sent an apology text.

• she's got issues. I'd just move on. Similar happened with me recently. Every time due to meet she acted weird. If i called she didn't answer. Im not even sure she was a real person lol catfish maybe

• I've been out with this girl before, so I don't know. I really like her and she showed signs of really liking me at one point. I dont wanna throw it away if i dont have to. We're going on break, so i was thinking that maybe i would text her merry Christmas or something. Or i could just see her again in 4 weeks after the break and talk to her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well take it for what she said it is. If u want to continue. Sounds like to me that is a personal boundary You have set there. That's you're head telling you it would like to protect you're heart... or a"gut" instinct. Listen to it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. After she sent an apology text, i tried calling her. She didn't answer.

• There's you're sign cut you're losses. Something better awaits!

• She might be scared you're going to show her your wee wee.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Well honestly it could be she’s not interested. But I’ve done that also, this girl was coming over hang out with me and I was truly interested but by the time she showed up, I fell asleep. For right now take her for her word. Just relax and see where she wants to go from here

0|0
    0|0
    • She saw me flirting with someone else and then came up to me and said "i honestly fell asleep... i'm going to the bar across the street".

-
      What should i do at this point? I haven't talked to her in a couple weeks. We're going on a 4 week winter break. Should i text her, if so, what? I was just going to say merry Christmas.

• I wouldn't bother with her saying she fell asleep is a really shitty excuse. She's showing that she doesn't value your time. that she rather take a nap then get ready for your date, move on

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't cave and tx her first let her show genuine intrest not the other way around then leave her on the back burner

• Show All
    • Also was that the Apology she gave you? If she didn't give you a sincere apology and offer to rescedual you we're nothing more then a back burner. Been there it's sucks but you end up not giving a fuck after a while lol

• Yea via text she was like "sh*t sorry I fell asleep". I called her, no answer. I then saw her in real life and i flirted with a hotter girl. Later that nigh she came up to me and was like "i honestly fell asleep for like 5 hours". She then mentioned going to the bar across the street (she didn't invite me, but i think she was hoping i'd try to tag along). I just said "well, i'll see you around" and left. Her eyes were a little emotional, but I don't know.

-
      But yea, she never offered to reschedule. She's been trying to get my attention in person by blatantly staring and trying to make me jealous in an obvious manner. I don't know if this 4 weeks apart will maybe draw her closer or further away. Maybe i was too needy at one point.

• That's just rude by any standard. Leave her alone; she doesn't give a fuck about you and she never will.

0|0
    0|0
  • schedule a makeup date, and if she does it again just don't even respond to her apology texts.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes