How at 28 are you supposed to find dates with good looking guys who are actually nice?

It's such a lost cause. All I want is a decent looking guy with a good heart. Yet all I seem to get are creeps on tinder.

I have no clue how to find a nice guy who I actually want to date.

I work in a small office 9-6 mon to sat. I don't meet any potentials. Someone said try coffee shops but that never works. No one speaks to me.

I'm getting so old now and I always thought I'd be settled down by 28 but I don't know where to look!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• look at this bullshit you are asking lol... like really
    you are asking how to find dates with good looking guys that are actually nice... girlfriend.. get in line because there a huge line of girls that want the same thing

so clear obvious way is to offer him a good looking girl that is also awesome... is that you? if so... make some moves... if not, tone it down lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I date a lot of good looking guys and not a single one of them have a nice personality.

I can't seem to pick out the nice ones. I guess it's just luck

• if you notice girls tend to date good looking guys but they also tend to have shitty relationships for the most part... which is why dating a good looking guy that isn't there personality wise... is like shooting blanks.. it;s worthless
      cause every girl can get a shitty good looking guy type boyfriend... all she has to do is be willing to have sex

of course.. finding real substance and a good looking guy is where the gold is - and that will be hard.. because it requires awareness... if you are also able to offer him those things then he will stick around and be a great guy --> if not, then he automatically has a bad personality because he doesn't really care

see... all these good looking guys with shitty personalities... believe --> they are sweet and kind to the girl they find worth it... trust
      I do it too

• Wow that actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks! I guess I need to lower my standards a bit too and give a variety of guys a chance seen as I'm getting nowhere with the good looking ones. Maybe along the way I might find one who thinks I'm worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't find someone decent on tinder. Try going out and meeting guys.
    You don't have to wait for them to approach you, you can make the first move.

0|2
    0|0
    • Where would I go though? I'm over clubs

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• "How at 28 are you supposed to find dates with good looking guys who are actually nice?"

You don't.
    Those kinds of guys will be getting dates with 20 year olds.

1|1
    1|0
  • It sounds like you have a long work schedule, but if you can make some time in the evenings, try to find a social dance group in your area. It's a great way to meet singles who are usually a cut above the bar crowd, and even if you don't meet someone right away, it's a fun and healthy activity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good question, maybe just stop trying so hard and focus on you and not a guy. The right one will show in time.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've been focusing on myself for 5 years 🙄

• I don't know but you mention coffee shop reminded me. Yesterday i had ordered and was waiting for the coffee also the women behind was waiting too. She kept moving and brushing my leg. I just ignored it as if it was accidental. After a while she said sorry. So jokingly i said "oi you're stroking my leg" she smiled awkwardly, pulled some weird face and licked her lips.. all while stood well within my personal space. It was creepy. My coffee couldn't come quick enough😣

0|0
    0|0
    • God she is brave lol. Sorry you experienced that. Imagine for us women, i've been getting hit on and catcalled since i was 12. Well take it as a compliment i guess?

• Show All
    • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1tj2zJ2Wvg haha.

I am from the Caribbean - Trinidad. You? Oh you wanna start a civilization? Is that a pick up line? Weirdly i like it haha

• Haha it wasn't.. but if it work.. hi there good looking😎 haha you got kik or whatsapp?

• Haha same here I'm 24 I'm not into smoking pot or doing coke so that cuts out like 30% of the available women and the other 30% have a bunch of kids I'm not raising they aren't mine, i totally related I'm 24 haven't been on a date in forever i miss having 2 fwbs only reason i don't have them is i stopped doing drugs and one moved lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well try not to panic. You can always try to find someone at work. And it can't hurt to get yourself out there! Try and go out and build conference if you need it. If not then just talk to people and see what happens. Your friends could also set you up or introduce you to some of there male friends

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi,

Be generous to yourself. Sometimes we miss the goals we had set for ourselves but it's all part of life.

I like confident girls, so get your confidence back and if guys are not coming to you and you should go talk first.

Great place to meet other people is to attend events. On Facebook you can get info about a lot of events and some of them might be of your interest. There you can meet people easily and those who share your interest.

Let me know if you want to discuss more.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are out there... keep looking! Try changing your profile every few weeks, make it quirky! Attract genuine guys with genuine interest instead of the usual pests that troll any profile.

0|0
    0|0
  • The problem here is that you are trying to find this guy on Tinder! Ask yourself, what it is about your lifestyle that would encourage very cute, very eligible , and very committed men to enter your daily life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not very good at answering these because I believe that I am probably the antithesis of the guy you describe here. “All I want is a decent looking guy with a good heart.” Well if this guy is out there unattached he must have a flaw that makes him a pariah. “I have no clue how to find a nice guy who I actually want to date.” You most likely suffer from sensationalism and have developed superficial standards beyond reality and they are ingrained and deeply placed by a lifetime of false media. “….. coffee shops but that never works. No one speaks to me.” no one typically speaks to anyone in this society and with all the sexual harassment laws and threat of legality, a simple “hello” is taboo because the guy risks being a “creep”. “…. getting so old now and I always thought I'd be settled down by 28…” most likely you will hold out on your standards until it hits hard and then you will reassess and go for a short guy with a pot gut for example. Just human nature, nothing personal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes