How at 28 are you supposed to find dates with good looking guys who are actually nice?

It's such a lost cause. All I want is a decent looking guy with a good heart. Yet all I seem to get are creeps on tinder.

I have no clue how to find a nice guy who I actually want to date.

I work in a small office 9-6 mon to sat. I don't meet any potentials. Someone said try coffee shops but that never works. No one speaks to me.

I'm getting so old now and I always thought I'd be settled down by 28 but I don't know where to look!

222

Most Helpful Guy

• look at this bullshit you are asking lol... like really
    you are asking how to find dates with good looking guys that are actually nice... girlfriend.. get in line because there a huge line of girls that want the same thing

so clear obvious way is to offer him a good looking girl that is also awesome... is that you? if so... make some moves... if not, tone it down lol

• I date a lot of good looking guys and not a single one of them have a nice personality.

I can't seem to pick out the nice ones. I guess it's just luck

• if you notice girls tend to date good looking guys but they also tend to have shitty relationships for the most part... which is why dating a good looking guy that isn't there personality wise... is like shooting blanks.. it;s worthless
      cause every girl can get a shitty good looking guy type boyfriend... all she has to do is be willing to have sex

of course.. finding real substance and a good looking guy is where the gold is - and that will be hard.. because it requires awareness... if you are also able to offer him those things then he will stick around and be a great guy --> if not, then he automatically has a bad personality because he doesn't really care

see... all these good looking guys with shitty personalities... believe --> they are sweet and kind to the girl they find worth it... trust
      I do it too

• Wow that actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks! I guess I need to lower my standards a bit too and give a variety of guys a chance seen as I'm getting nowhere with the good looking ones. Maybe along the way I might find one who thinks I'm worth it

Most Helpful Girl

• You won't find someone decent on tinder. Try going out and meeting guys.
    You don't have to wait for them to approach you, you can make the first move.

• Where would I go though? I'm over clubs