I don't want to go out with him but I don't want to reject him?

I'm talking to this guy at the moment and it appears that he likes me. Now I don't know what his intentions are but he talks to me differently to all his other friends that are girls. When I'm texting him I'm worried my "being friendly" may come off as flirting and I don't want to hurt him because he seems so lovely. However I don't want to be any more blunt with him because I really enjoy talking to him. I don't know what to do because I absolutely love his company and he's a lovely person and would never want to hurt him but I don't know whether I'd want to be in a relationship with him? Any thought?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• No matter if his feelings get hurt or not if he likes you and you don't in that way it will be good for him to know. It would be selfish to keep that from him just to have his attention. If he is the type to not like being friends with people he has feeling for that is infortunate for you but at least you be doing the right thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's your call and it should be really simple. If he asks you out for a date either you have decided at that moment you would like to give it a try, or you know you do not want to go on a date with him, just be kind and tell him you think he is nice and all you just don't want to date him yet or ever.